University at Buffalo - The State University of New York
Skip to Content

if you have undergraduate or graduate degrees in disciplines other than architecture, or an architecture-related degree from programs that are not NAAB-accredited (e.g., architectural engineering, architecture studies). Admitted students who have completed required coursework during previous studies may apply for advanced standing in the program.